The Baby The Baby

This isn't bad, but I wish more was going on in the animation. Like a background and etc. Other than that it's pretty good.

stoneBaum responds:

thanks i was actually making one but flash just wouldn't work with my file anymore and all that was left was the last .swf file so ... no background.

The Crucifixion of Jesus The Crucifixion of Jesus

This is pretty good, imo.

Twin-Tales responds:

Thanks!

[S] Beatdown [S] Beatdown

This is really, really good, to be very honest.

First off, the animation, in my opinion, fits the Homestuck style pretty well, along with how the scenes don't just stay in the normal style. Another thing is that this is EXTREMELY fast in my opinion.

Also nice use of the Courier New font!

Queens Boulevard Queens Boulevard

I like this style, along with the animation, and the odd way the gray and red shirt wearing guys's arms move is a bit off putting, but a nice detail none the less.

Nice job!

Orange Combat (Remake) ep.4 Orange Combat (Remake) ep.4

Is this a literal copy of Madness?

First off, certain scenes are literally ripped from Madness, specifically the end, from Redeemer.
Along with this, the animation ranges from a 1 to a 0. The characters are honestly terrible in their design as well.

Please make something more original next time.

What Is Art What Is Art

I can't really give too much advice on this, but the art is decent, and the joke is pretty funny.

Keep up the good work..?

Tony Dodd's Premium Automall Tony Dodd's Premium Automall

The art style is a bit odd, but i don't really find any other problems with this other than the mic being a bit bad. But it's still pretty good.

JTStarrProductions responds:

The mic thing might actually be a sound effect we used to simulate blowing wind (as you often hear in this shitty low budget commercials). I can understand why you thought it was just low quality though. I don't actually remember if it was recorded before or after we got our studio mic.

Mirar Afuera Mirar Afuera

It's pretty good, and has a bit of the MSPaint aesthetic that Hussie had.
I think the only problem I have with this is that it is short, and that the screen faded to black very oddly.

Also, flash animations should work on mspafanventures.

Intro Intro

Ignoring that it's short, it's a really basic intro.

Animated Teaser 01: killing me Animated Teaser 01: killing me

Now this one is a bit werid in my eyes, because the camera moves from the gun to the guy really akwardly.
Basically, it needs a bit more work but it's pretty good.

ibrabdo responds: